Friday, August 6, 2010

I BELIEVE I KAN FLY....

Brogues, often known as wingtips in the United States, are low-heeled shoes made of heavy leather, originating in Scotland and Ireland as a coarse, usually untanned leather shoe. The term wingtip derives from the toe cap pattern, which forms a W and resembles the profile of spreading bird wings.Through out my life i have ran away from the wing tip for various reason. I thought the shoe was very outside the box and somewhat a shoe that pretty much stands on its own, which means i kouldnt wear what i wanted to. But, through the years and me coming into my love for italian fashion, i have grown to love the style of shoe. It also has become the second group of shoes that i have more than two colors of. The tradition brogue only came in cordovan and black,but thanks to a kouple of well known shoe designers, the wingtip is presented in worlds of kolors,which gets the young gents into a past times favorite.I usually wear mines with shorts or jeans rolled up and no socks of course!
DUCKIE BROWN COLLAB WITH FLORSHEIM
CHOCOLATE NUBUCK JOHNSTON AND MURPHY
TAN SUEDE J.CREW
CORDOVAN ALLEN EDMONDS

No comments:

Post a Comment