Monday, February 1, 2010

"MAN OF THE HOUR GOES TO NIC' BEEM WILLIAMS"


"Faith is what you make it, without it there is no Love within yourself..."

My guy Nic' Beem Williams is a Junior Criminal Justice major at Grambling State University. He reigns from College Park, Ga. Also a Model/Photographer and a member of The "FLY Republic"- A rising group of young men and women who believe that being "FLY" is more than just fashion, It's state of mind.I've watch Nic over the years, and i must say that he is one of my favorite photographers! He is pure talent which is very hard to find these days! As you kan see his swagger is out of these world. When i first asked Nic about being feature on my"Man Of The Hour "segment,his responds was so humble and very surprising. Unlike a lot of people nic understands that without faith, he wouldn't be the person that he is today.Im glad to say that to me he is the King of Louisiana"





No comments:

Post a Comment